Currently Head of the IT Department, I'm in charge of 20 software engineers, organized in 5 teams. All teams are managed using agile methodologies like SCRUM and XP to fit the flexibility required by the domain name industry.
- Lead the execution of technologic strategy for our platforms and partnerships.
- Build and manage a development team and oversee research and development
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the competitivity
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development
- Built team from 7 to 20 software developers
- Decreased the team turnover
- Increased to documentation and test coverage
While still a young Chief Technical Officer, Anouar is a very mature person. He is not only a goal oriented and organized natural leader that can motivate and take care of every member of his team, but also a brilliant project manager. Responsible, energetic, self motivated and dedicated perfectionist who can take on even the most challenging projects.
Anouar is able to conduct any IT project to a successful ending within the shortest delay. No matter how complex the problem is, he will always come up with a smart, elegant, and cost-effective solution.
Lastly and to my eyes his most valuable quality: Anouar is able to make anyone understand the whys and wherefores of the most intricate project, which is not that frequent in the IT industry.
It's therefore a real pleasure to recommend Anouar!Luc Seufer - Deputy to the General Counsel, DCL Group SA
Anouar is brillant manager and a very good team leader. His know how in development and technologies provide to Anouar the keys of success in all project . Is a great chance to work with AnouarFabien Faye - Manager and System Administrator, EuroDNS S.A.
- client side:
- Red Hat 5
- Mac OS X