Project Manager and Team leader of a Scrum team of 4 Web developers, I was in charge to bring agile methodology within the company to improve the reactivity of the development and the frequency of releases while increasing the quality.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns team responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our agile methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Introduced Agile Methodologies
- Built the firsts 2 Scrum teams
- Created a Stakeholder board for plannings
Anouar and I worked together during my stint as an intern with EuroDNS.
He is great at what he does and has a genuine curiosity to learn. He asks the right questions and it was a treat to work with him and discuss various ideas about software engineering and agile development.Shashank Mehrota - Intern, EuroDNS S.A.
Anouar is a very motivated leader with a deep know-how in technology. His ability to share his ideas and know-how makes him a colleague you like to collaborate and work with.Loic Didelot - CTO, voipGATE S.A
- client side:
- Red Hat 5
- Mac OS X